Travel Reservation Business Analyst
RightRez is currently seeking a Travel Reservation Business Analyst to join our team in a remote position. This position is responsible for the design, development, testing, and deployment of air travel focused shopping and reservation management solutions.
- As an integral member of our Product Management Team, you will work closely with our Product Engineering and Quality Assurance Teams to develop feature and technical requirements.
- Apply knowledge and skills in analysis, business processes, project methodologies, requirement definitions, and testing to solve a range of travel automation problems.
- Conduct business process modeling.
- Create applicable testing scenarios and participate in testing with the Quality Assurance Team.
- Execute manual and automated test for web applications and service software.
- Work with clients to define solution success and identify automation gaps resulting in cost savings.
- Partner with other technology team members to provide advice or solutions.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems and search for/seize opportunities to do more or to do things better.
- Estimate effort, value, and timelines for solutions.
- Apply business solutions with broad level knowledge about travel technology platforms.
- Establish or follow prioritization processes to drive work timelines to successful completion.
- Express ideas, business and technical requirements clearly and concisely in writing using the appropriate levels of summary and synthesis on a regular and consistent basis.
- Monitor project risks, issues, and scope ensuring the appropriate level of priority, visibility, and escalation.
- Build relationships that last a lifetime.
- In-depth experience with airline reservation processes and the industry stake holders.
- In-depth experience with one or more Global Distribution Systems and Passenger Name Records
- Experience with post booking reservation management best practices and Mid-Office Automation Systems is a huge plus.
- Knowledge or a desire to be more involved in business analysis, process modeling and design.
- Knowledge of technical environments.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and quality assurance processes.
- Skilled in partnering, communication, and negotiation in working with various teams and external partners.
- Ability to analyze, large, complex, or vague business or technical problems, articulating the problem or root cause, and translating the analysis into viable solution recommendations.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to research, create, and document requirements, processes, and technical specifications.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple and widely varied work streams and tasks.
- Ability to take on multiple assignments while maintaining successful outcomes.
- Ability to develop, present and effectively communicate ideas and strategies to a variety of audiences
- Detail oriented with a need for solving complex problems.
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package that will include Medical, Dental, and Life insurance plans
- Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Flexible work environment