Full Stack Sofware Engineer
Our technology team is the heart and soul of our company: constantly creating, testing, learning and iterating to meet the needs of our customers. Our engineers are the heart and soul of the team. If you thrive in a fast-paced, idea driven environment, you’re in the Right place.
Why this is the Right job?
A small company with big ideas, RightRez has been a technology innovator in the dynamic travel industry for over 15 years. As a member of a lively, close-knit team, you will create industry leading technology surrounded by passionate architects, product managers, industry experts and like-minded engineers. This role will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and deployment of travel focused shopping and reservation management solutions housed in the Azure cloud.
In this Role, You Will Get To:
- Work closely with our Product Management and Quality Assurance Team to develop functional and technical requirements.
- Plan, design, develop, test and deploy distributed software applications for new and existing products.
- Work collaboratively as part of an Agile team to build and deliver innovative experiences.
- Develop appropriate unit, integration, and end to end tests for the features delivered in a sprint.
- Actively perform code reviews and help evolve our code review guidelines to ensure quality code is shipped.
- Provide continuous feedback, identify process improvement opportunities, openly communicate, and collaborate to enhance team capabilities.
- Analyze and recommend transactional performance and efficiency improvements.
- Research and recommend Azure utilization improvements and extensions to the service stack.
- Advocate for best practices and exceptional technology standards.
- Build relationships that last a lifetime.
Who You Are:
- Have proven full-stack development experience building enterprise-grade applications, preferably using Azure cloud.
- Solid understanding of micro-service architecture, Domain-Driven Design, and advanced event-driven design patterns.
- Enterprise project experience using modern programming languages, preferably C#/.Net Core in a functional execution environment.
- Have developed and maintained complex Restful APIs.
- Experience building scalable, performant, secure, and reliable cloud-native systems.
- Have developed applications using both SQL and NoSQL data stores.
- Experience working with Azure and automating the supporting application infrastructure.
- Experience building automated CI/CD pipelines using tools like Git, or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with air booking technology, a GDS, or other related segment of travel technology is a huge plus.
- Experience working with Web UI frameworks particularly Angular is a plus.
- College degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Detail oriented and eager to solve complex problems.
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package that will include Medical, Dental, and Life insurance plans
- Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Flexible work environment